Thursday, October 16, 2008

I can't believe that she is 8 months old

This is one of her many funny faces. She is so full of personality!! She keeps us laughing everyday!





She loves to pretend like she is reading you a book even when you are trying to read to her!





She loves to run around the house in her walker where she finds herself in trouble getting into just about everything. She pushes over the trash can, pulls down the bar stools, and pulls out all the air fresheners.








She can stay in the sitting up position on her own now, even though Jenni just gave us this lovely bumbo to help her practice. She can't get to the sitting position on her own, but trys so hard!



Jayla turned 8 months on Sun Oct. 12!! I still can't believe it. Time has flown by and I feel like my baby is growing up way too fast. She loves to sing (well we think that is what she is trying to do). She is trying so hard to crawl, but for the time being she rolls around everywhere to get to where she wants to be. She LOVES, LOVES the dogs. She laughs and laughs whenever they are near. She can wave HI and BYE. It's the cutest thing ever!! She says Dada and Mama. We are not quite sure if she is just saying it or really knows what it means. She also mumbles baba & CC (which is what we call one of our dogs) and we think she says HI, but it's more like HHHHHA.

Most importantly she finally out grew her Reflux. We couldn't be any happier that she is no longer in pain. We all finally can sleep through the night in peace.

It is crazy how fast things change from our little bundle of joy to a our wild baby that brings us so much love and laughter!




4 comments:

Candis said...

Warning, I have MUCH to say:

- I'm a big fan of the bumbo chair! I think it really helps their coordination.

- Camden has that Tiny Gym too (with the lights/music), and she likes to swat the hanging animals! Too funny.

- Jayla is SO cute (and I was really missing some pics of her!) She LOVES her tongue like Camden!

- I was really bummed we missed you at the tailgate- you'll have to tell me later what changed?

Hope all is well! Thanks for the post- was having withdrawals! HA

Jenni said...

LOVE all of her new little outfits ;) They get big too fast, but are at such a fun age! She gets more beautiful every time I see her!

I had so much fun with you Saturday morning, and I promise to post my pics of the girls soon! Just getting enough time on her tonight I think to check out everybody's stuff!

I agree with Candis - MISSED you on Sunday and hope that you guys can make it another day.

Lots of LOVE your way!

Jenni said...

Looking back through these again - Jayla is such a ham! Her faces that she makes are so cute and they really crack me up!
We missed seeing Jayla today, but know how it feels to have the need to just get away for a few moments to yourself every once in awile!
Good luck at your garage sale next weekend!

Four to Score said...

of course she's growing up too fast, it just gets faster! from 8 months until 12 months was so exciting to watch kylee learn new things. before you know it she'll be 1 and walking (watch out)!