Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dancing is Her LIFE!

I'm not sure if it's the 2 years in dance class, or if Jayla was just born to dance, but this little girl is a dancing machine. I have over a thousand pictures and videos of her in motion so I decided to share two :-)

Jayla and some of her friends getting ready for their "iDANCE" recital coming in July.
We've moved on from the copying the dance teacher's every move to serious 8-counts.
It's adorable!

I have so many videos of Jayla busting a move. Each and every one of them makes me giggle. She does this anytime and anywhere, as long as there is music playing. I love that my girl is not shy and loves to shake it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg the video is to cute.....she's got some moves!!! lv her

Candis said...

Goooood lawwwd, girlfriend was rotatin those hips and freestylin like CRAZY!! Haaaa Almost like her moves didn't match her sweet face and age! Too cute