Sunday, May 23, 2010

Typical Jay

As I've blogged about before, Jayla is our little singer. Maybe she is our future American Idol in the making. She is always singing a song (she knows too many) and sometimes she even makes up her own words to her own songs. This video was taken well over a month ago, or longer, but you know me-blog SLACKER.

ENJOY!!!!

Oh and more one thing, I made Jearel sign the "I pledge not to video tape while driving". It's bad enough I hate that Jayla has to be in the front seat of his truck. Jeez Daddy, stop giving Mommy an anxiety attack ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

O M G!!!! cutest thing ever!!! out came the nun :) ......she is to cute for words! c ya in a few!

Jenni said...

Sing it girl!

Was cracking up when you said you made Jearel take the oath on I WILL NOT VIDEOTAPE AND DRIVE! Ha!

Candis said...

YESSS, make Jer take the Oprah Pledge! (Michael & I took it & have not texted/e-mailed in the car for months now.)

So, I STILL haven't gotten to watch this video, since I don't have speakers on my work computer, but I'm going home & watching it tonight....as long as I don't PASS OUT by 8:00. : )

Candis said...

I love her little raspy voice! Well, it's on then- we have a singer (Jay) & a drummer (Camden), so let's get this band started!!