Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School!!!

So I'm finally doing it!! Today is my first day of school. I am going to GCC for nursing. It should hopefully take me 2 1/2 years. I will be going Mon and Wed from 2:30 to 10pm (this semester). Grandma Garrett and Grandma Riley will be watching Jay til daddy gets home. Then daddy and Jay will have some great bonding time with just the two of them. I am super excited and nervous at the same time. It has been 4 years since I have taken any classes and 13 years since my last Math class.... YIKES. This is something I have always wanted to do but just couldn't find the time or MOTIVATION to go back and finish. After having Jay it has become even more important to me. Since I am no longer working I feel like this is just what I need to have some "ME" time. It is much harder than I thought being a "stay at home mommy". Even though I am very lucky to be able to do it, I know it is just not me! Having some time to my self makes me LOVE and MISS my family so much more!
I know it will all be worth it in the end!!
~~ Here's to the first day~~~

2 comments:

Candis said...

Good Luck- You will do awesome! You are a great motivation to me, since going back to school is something I REALLY want to do. So 2 new goals for me lately: 1) pierce my daughter's ears. 2) Get enrolled back in school. Good job, Sue!

Jenni said...

Yay!!! I am so proud of you!!!