Saturday, August 16, 2008

Brian's Birthday Fun!!
















30th Birthdays aren't so bad after all. A few weeks ago a friend of mine celebrated his birthday in true rocker style. The party was at a bowling alley for "Rock in Bowl". He had us all dress as a famous 80's pop or rock star. Jenni and I planned our costumes out a week in advance. She as Madonna and me as Cindy Lauper. We even hand made our tutu's (along with some for our girls). Chad was Rick Allan (one arm drummer). Frank was Brett Micheal's, and his girlfriend Chrissy was Gloria Estevan. The birthday boy was a big surprise as Prince. He really should look into an impersonating job of him!! WOW. I wanted to ask for his autograph. Thanks for a great night B!!! SO MUCH FUN! I may have to steal the idea for my big 3.0.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Love the 80's!!! Had so much fun with you that night!!! Now what do we do with our costumes????