Monday, August 18, 2008

Fun with the Family




So Saturday night I got a chance to go get "saucy" with the family. First I started out bartending a friends poker party with my cousin "in-law". We enjoyed a few beers and served over 40 men in a pretty serious game of poker. Then we were off to a night at Hurricane bay to visit my hubby and the rest of my fam. I just wish I would have gotten more pics. We had such a blast!!

My Aunti Suzy and Uncle Phil came up along with my cousin Candy and her best friend Alicia. It was so cute to see my Aunt get down on the dance floor!! It was a long night that ended a 3:30 in the morning. Let me just tell you it is not the same when you become a mom. Sunday was a very, VERY long day for me, but it was a night well needed!! Thanks for all the fun!!

Love you guys!!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

you girls look so hot!!! glad to hear you went out for a night on the town!

Jenni said...

btw...love the pic that shows up of you when you leave a comment! wowzers!