Monday, September 22, 2008

My Dirty 30 in Prescott











Saturday I turned 30! WOW! I can't believe my 20's are over. We decided to head up to Whiskey Row in Prescott with about 15 of our closest friends. We had such a great time... So good that I couldn't remember much the next day. With that being said I had the worst hangover of my life. I kept telling Jearel I was never drinking again. Well not until my Ani concert on Wed ;-)


Thank you so much to everyone who made the trip up there and for making my birthday AMAZING!!


XO

3 comments:

Jenni said...

oh sue, looks like you had so much fun (and you looked great at the same time...imagine that!) sorry we couldn't make it! we were thinking about you though!

have fun at your concert on wednesday...wait - don't you have school? skipping AGAIN! bad! jk, i know you are good at making up your labs!

Four to Score said...

wish i could have made it, though i probably would have ended up preggo again (jk!). maybe i'll have to look into who you use for a babysitter!

Four to Score said...

wish i could have made it, though i probably would have ended up preggo again (jk!) maybe i'll have to look into who you use for a babysitter!