Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sarah's Wedding in Cornville, AZ
























This was my first weekend away from little Miss Jay. I left early Friday morning to drop Jayla off with Grandma Riley for the weekend, and head up to help Sarah out for her big day. I called Jenni moments after I left my mother in law's house in tears. I have been waiting and wanting a little vacation only to realize it is soooo much harder than I thought to leave my little munchkin behind.


It was a wonderful weekend.....


Everything went almost perfectly besides my drama at these little cabins we rented. The first night was like Arachnophobia. I had to get up at 2 am and drive into Sedona to rent a real room!!

This is where Jearel and I stayed the second night as well!!


The wedding could not have been any more beautiful!! It was just breath taking. Sarah was stunning as well!! Thank you guys for a AMAZING time!!

2 comments:

Candis said...

I love that dress you wore to the wedding (you'll have to tell me where you got that later.) I'm holding OFF on all shopping until I'm happier with the post-baby bod! (IF that ever happens)

Jenni said...

Sarah looks so pretty and you guys look like you had a great time! i am going to miss my neighbor when she moves!