Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bed Head










So Jayla's hair is growing so fast which means more work for mommy and daddy. I went to get her out of her crib this morning and this is what I found. I was laughing so hard and then she started laughing with me. It was almost as if she knew she looked funny. To top it off Jay turned 9 months old today. Crazy how time fly's!! As much as we are a bit sad we are enjoying ever minute of watching her grow and mold into the cutest & happiest little girl. It's almost about time to get working on a little sister for her ;-). ~~~ Jay, you are the greatest gift from up above, our little angel to love. We appreciate you more than you will ever know! We love you buger~~

5 comments:

Jenni said...

LMAS at that hair! So jealous that her hair is growing, Lola's is NOT!
You need some cute little hair bows for her hair! Very cute!

HAPPY 9 MONTHS JAYLA...LOLA LOVES YOU!

Candis said...

WOW, a sister huh! You are brave. I CAN'T do it (not for at least 1.5 - 2 years!)

Her hair IS getting long, and you're gonna laugh, but I seriously think I like it kinda crazy like that! (gives it some funk, ya know?!)

Either she is happy ALL the time now, or she just loves the camera! She totally puts on a show.

Just throwin' this out there, but hopefully you guys are going to Frank & Chrissy's wedding & maybe we'll get to hang out & have a few drinks together?!

Castle Family said...

Yeah, I'm glad you have a blog!Jayla will be a year old before you know it too!! It goes by tooooo fast :(

Castle Family said...

PS,
"Somebody" by Depeche Mode was our wedding song :) I'm glad to hear it when I come visit your blog.

Four to Score said...

happy 9 months jayla! sue - watch out she's gonna be walking before you know it and everything in the house from ground to 3' up is fair game as a new toy!!