Monday, November 17, 2008

"Jay-Lo" at 9 months old






Seriously people we have the cutest baby girls ;-). I can't help that I am bias!! It is so amazing to watch the two of them together. I just wish we weren't so busy so the girls could play more. Jenni and Chad had us over for dinner on Saturday night. Kyan helped his mommy make a very delicious meal. They did such a good job. The Roseland's are always so generous with dinners, and spoiling Jay with all of Lo's hand me downs. Jenni buys the cutest stuff for Lola. ~~Lola stop growing so fast ;-)~~ Someday Jenni, Jay will be bigger than Lo and we can pass stuff your way too!! We love you guys!.... Oh and thanks for always having your camera handy to capture the BEST pictures for me to steal!!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Picture stealer! LOL! I was going to tell you to just steal them right off the blog!
We had so much fun with you guys Saturday...and just think...we are stuck together the next two Saturdays coming up! WOOHOO!

Candis said...

They are very cute together & seem to know each other now!?
We (Camden & I) will definitely see you Saturday!

Jenni said...

hope little jayla boo is okay and everything went alright at the doc last night. didn't hear from you, assuming it was a late night, will call on my way to school.