Sunday, September 20, 2009

Captured on Camera

Jenni came out for a night!! Anyone who's know Jenni, she hardly EVER gets out (at night). My brother insisted on meeting me out since my birthday is today and this would be the first year I didn't make any plans. School is crazy, so I knew if I made official plans I would be even more STRESSED. My mother-in-law was kind enough to take Jayla Friday so I could have some un-interrupted study time. But after my brain couldn't take it anymore I met my brother, some other friends, and JENNI totally last minute. We headed up to my favorite neighborhood bar, Sammy's. I was only out for a few hours, but it was well worth the break. Thank you to everyone who keeps pushing for me to get out and do something.

My brother, Adam and Joe Golden
Here's my proof!! Jenni and I.
Jenni, Adam, and Me
I love them!!
Again more proof... I love this girl!!
~Jenni steal away and edit, but I couldn't wait to post- hee hee~

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Yes, it is true! I snuck out for a drink or two Friday night! The boys were busy watching Wolverine and Lola was asleep...why not! I had a blast and wish for more nights like these! I overcame my tiredness and went for it! It was so nice to sit outside and visit with everyone, especially the birthday girl!
Thanks for the last minute invite! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

looks like a good time! hope ur bday is great! great pics of all u guys!

Keri Garrett said...

Happy birthday! I hope your day is fabulous and that this next year is wonderful to you! XOXO

Candis said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY again, & glad I got to see you today!
You girls both looked so pretty, and I'm proud of you for getting Jenni out at night! That is quite the accomplishment. : )