Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A DAY WITH GRANDMA...

... and a day with out a nap. Lets just say that Grandma Riley (Jearel's mom) always wears Jayla out. They keep busy that's for sure. Yesterday I went to pick Jayla up after school and was told she just would NOT nap, she was having way too much fun. So as you can imagine she passed out in the car on our drive home. This was at 6 pm, so instead of putting her to bed I tried to wake her up, then I just laid her on the couch making all sorts of noises until she finally woke up. Well that was a mistake because she cried for 2 hours straight, until she finally passed out again.


I have never seen her this exhausted. It was cute, until the crying began.
She was in such a comatose state that even her eye stayed partially open.

Thank you to Grandma Riley for always watching Jay. I know she has so much fun with you. We love you!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe so cute...she looked so seepies....days with gma's are always fun...i remember whn i ws little and lvd being at my grannys..prob cuz they spoil the crap outta of us....she is to cute!

Jenni said...

leave it up to mawga (lola's new word for grandma) to spoil them rotten, keep 'em busy, and tire them out before they return them to us!

jay is out! even in her sleep, she is a beauty!

Candis said...

That is stinkin' H I L A R I O U S!
I just wanna' crawl up onto that couch & snuggle buggle her!

Camden stayed the night at Grandma Mare's last weekend.....and learned how to run back & forth across her leather couch & jump OFF the couch, onto a BIG pile of pillows/stuffed animals onto the floor!
Y O W Z E R S.