Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Our Morning at the Park

We had another fun morning with our besties. Jayla and I headed over to a pretty cool park by Jenni's house. There were a thousand kids there (some mom's group meeting took place at the same park-lucky us!!) Jenni and the kids are on a fall break from school. Can I just say that colleges need a fall break too! Jeez must be nice Mrs. Roseland ;).

Our besties
I had to share Jenni's photographer skills. Most of my pictures I share on my blog are compliments of Jenni.

Mr. handsome Kyan
Miss beautiful Lo
She is such a happy girl!
Poor Jay is still waiting for a little sister ;(... Sorry baby girl, we are working on it!
I can't wait for moments like this.
Kyan and Lola are so cute together.
We spent 2 hours playing and playing. The weather has been so perfect. Wish it could be like this all the time.

I was being the scary monster getting the kids through this tunnel. Lola and Kyan couldn't stop laughing- but Jayla on the other hand had to ruin the fun. She started crying. She no likey mommy sharing the attention to anyone else, plus she is a bit of a scardie cat.
Lola had to coach her way into the tunnel.
Again, Lola and Kyan loving Aunti Sue monster.
This face just pretty much summed up Jayla's whole park experience. She was pretty serious. Jenni couldn't get her to crack a smile. Jayla likes to sit back and take everything in. I think with the thousands of kids running around, she was in kiddie land overload.
Although I know she had a BLAST!!
My little Judy Attitudie. She is just like her mama.



She kept wanting to go up to the top of the slide this way, maybe when she is a bit older she will get the hang of this.
Jayla mastered the little slides. Once she figured out how to climb up the right way. It was so cute watching her and Lo do it over and over again.




Jay-Lo are getting to be such big girls. They were like pros on the swings. No need for the baby swings anymore. Good job girls :)



It is always nice to have a huge grass area. Lots of running around took place here.

Mama Jenni, came prepared with snacks. Thanks girl :)
Me and my baby girl
(Hopefully this is the last picture you will see of my crooked teeth, Jearel broke down and finally gave me the best present ever- Invisalign braces are on my way! YIPPIE!)
Thanks again Rosie's... See you guys tomorrow morning for some more FUN!
Don't forget the camera- HA HA!

6 comments:

Smith Family said...

Looks like you girls had a blast!! WooHoo on the invisaline. At least you didnt have the old school silver ones like me!! LOL

Jenni said...

Lil Miss Sassy Pants - Jay's name for the day! Although she was ever so serious, she is a cutie! I loved her hair all braided like that - maybe Lola's will get there one day!

Lemme know when you are up for the family photo shoot! I am ready!

Anonymous said...

love jays hair...to cute....looks like everyone had a great day....all the pics are adorable...jays serious face cracks me up....sometimes i feel like ree is observing thts def a daddy thing tho not a mommy one for her lol.....yay for braces!! i dont think u even need them tho seriously girl! but i knw u wnt them so im so happy for u!!..

Candis said...

I love the "Judy Attitudie!" I think Jay & Camden have that in common, but my theory on it is more that, they're taking everything in & studying it before they actually try it. My Bug is just cautious! (that's what I tell myself.)

Funny you mentioned the swings too, because right when I saw them- I was thinking the girls are getting SO grown up to do that without any assistance! I also thought to myself, what a difference 5 mos can make (between Camden & the girls!?)

I still love the fact that we ALL had girls.

And, I'm with you on the 2nd baby efforts! Who knows, the more time passes, you & I could just end up pregnant TOGETHER. : )

Candis said...

Ya, P.S.- NO fair that I had to have the old school metal ("brace face") look!? I BEGGED for the Dentist to take them OFF before my Senior Year, & I got what I wanted....but my bottom teeth paid the price since it was too early. My advice- wear those bad boys as long as it takes, & wear your retainer afterward if need be!!
Good for you, though- if that will make you feel better, that's all that matters.

Candis said...

I always love your sweet comments on my blog- in fact it just wasn't the same without them this past WEEK or more!

Howwww funny was that, looking back at the Halloween Farm pics from last year!? Good thinking on that one- it was pure entertainment! Our girls definitely look CUTER WITH HAIR. haaa