Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Farmer's Market Time

Early Saturday morning Jenni invited us to the Goodyear Farmer's market. Being that the weather is finally cooling down, this is the beginning to our morning play dates (Jenni loves her some farmer's markets). I'm sure we will be meeting at the Park West's market next Saturday. So any mommies interested should join us?! They are always a lot of fun for the kiddo's as well as for us.

I love this picture- looks like Jayla is getting ready to race Kyan.
Jayla kept trying to hold Lola's hand, but she wasn't having it!
Kyan, Lola, and Jayla all ran around like crazy. The were in love with this fence for some reason.
Lola sporting her new hat her mama bought at the market.
It was AYSO picture day out at the market as well. So Kyan took full advantage of all their games. Even though the big kids kept cutting him in line, he was very patient and finally got to play.
Jayla got to visit the face painting lady to get a special pink flower.
She was so cute and held her arm out like this forever. I guess she didn't want to mess up her pretty flower.
Kyan and his snake. Lola decided she was much cooler than her brother and Jayla... went something like this, "face painting is for little kids" (Not really but I think she was scared of the face painting lady)
Best Friends
Jay-Lo
Jayla was telling Lola something funny here.
Jayla going to cause some trouble
Jay+Lo=double trouble


Again Jayla was just trying to hold Lola's hand, but Lo thought she was trying to take her lollipop (poor Jay).
~Thank you Jenni for a very fun morning. I love watching Jayla run around with her 2 besties. She is in heaven when she is with them. We are so lucky to have you guys!! Can't wait til the next farmer's market. Also thanks for the pictures~

3 comments:

Jenni said...

HMMMMM...missed this background - LOVE it!

Thanks for getting out of the house with us this past Saturday! We always have fun with you and Jay!

And yes, I do love me some farmer's markets fo sho! Think I saw that the Park West Farmers Market is this Saturday, if so, you know I am in! They have some good sewing stuff there, if I could just learn to use my machine I would be so happy! That might be my push! Maybe they will have the animals again!

Love the new look!

Candis said...

I am very impressed that Jay kept her arm still that long for a Tatt! I need to train Camden to just sit still, in general!?
Looks like a fun day for you guys, and this weather is unbelievably nice! We've been hitting the park multiple times per week, and I can't wait to have Camden pick out her 1st pumpkin!

Anonymous said...

looks like a fun day...the girls look to cute....lv the shades...and i love the background as well...its so fun to switch it up!!! hope to join u guys nxt time! :0