Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Rosie J Photography

A very good friend of mine, Jenni, started up her own photography business. You will have to check out her link under my friends list. She does amazing work, and I've been very lucky to have her around to capture the best pictures of Jayla, and our family. She specializes in boudoir pictures, but has a natural talent to everything she shoots. So if anyone is interested, please check out her blog. Christmas is right around the corner, this might be just what you are looking for?!

A taste of her boudoir work....
~Thank you Jenni for all the great pictures you have given me along the years. I am so excited for you and your new business. We all know that you might have to quit teaching to keep up with your clients ;)~

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Thanks for the Rosie J LOVE!

Despite being cussed at (heehee), I had so much fun taking your pictures and being a part of your crazy day! All that work that you did paid off - as your pictures turned out amazing! I didn't even put all of my favs on the blog either! You are one sexy lady! Can't wait to do it again!

Candis said...

P.S.-
Pretty sure this is my FAVE Blog background & pic of Jayla ever!

Candis said...

She did an amazing job with your pics, & I really loved the lighting/sky line when you guys went! Michael always calls that the "Magic Hour," so we try to capture our photos the hour before sunset, but it's not always possible.

I love you, but I HATE you a little bit for being so skinny with those big knockers. Ok, I said it--it's OUT there! hee hee xoxo

Hope you have an awesome Thanksgiving with your family! Send them Love from the Creels.