Sunday, December 6, 2009

Family Photos

My best friend, Jenni, took the time out of her busy schedule, (due to her new photog business) to snap a few pictures of our family. Jayla was not in the best of moods-it was extremely cold outside, plus she has been feeling a little under the weather. AND then, of course, the biggest downfall was that her best friend, Lola, was missing. She is so use to seeing Lola, Kyan, and "Auntie" Jenni all together.

Even though we didn't get many pictures, Jenni worked her magic and made them ever so PERFECT!! Don't forget to check out her link on my friends list, Rosie J Photography.
ENJOY











~Jenni, how do I ever thank you for everything you do?! Words just aren't enough!!
We love you so very much and couldn't be any more happy for you and your success with Rosie J Photography.~

6 comments:

Candis said...

I love them ALL- cute place you went with the little porch stairs & all! I also can't believe how LONG Jayla's hair is for a not-even-2-year-old!? She is so adorable.
Loving your dress too, Hot Mama!
Another GREAT Photo Shoot for RosieJ!

Anonymous said...

they are gorgeous i lv them all!!!! jay looks adorable and i lv ur outfits!!! cant pic a fav...hmmmmmmm prob the kiss :)

Anonymous said...

Sue, they are beautiful! Love them all! You guys look so great!

Jenni said...

I love them!
I know Jay wasn't in the best of moods, but they really turned out cute!
Thanks for always believing in me and letting me capture your beautiful family!!!

Jenni said...

btw - the header looks awesome!

Keri Garrett said...

BEAUTIFUL! Both the family AND the photography!