Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Dad!!!!

I just wanted to share a special birthday wish to my dad. My parents live in Missouri, which makes it hard on these special days. I wish we could be there to help him celebrate.
~HAPPY 64th BIRTHDAY DAD/GRANDPA~
There is not a day that goes by that we don't miss you or think of you. I hope this birthday brings you the retirement that you've been waiting for.

This is the view from my parent's house, off their back porch.
My dad is a huge fisherman and moved away from our "sorry" lakes in 2002.
I can't blame him. It is absolutely breathtaking where they live!
The only picture I could find (recent) of my dad. He is usually the one behind the camera.
We love you dad/grandpa and hope to see you soon!!!
XOXOXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is gorgeous!!! i am inviting myself to the nxt visit to mo....so i can keep ur dad up all night and he can yell at me hehehehe..or it would prob b ree...im thinkin more and more she has a mouth/voice./ loudness like me haha....lv ya tony! happy bday to u!!

the pic of him and jay is to cute!!!

Candis said...

That view is amazing, and I kind of see why they like it there!
After much convincing & visits to Havasu...my parents are officially listing their home in Northern CA for sale!! Their goal is to be moved to Havasu by or before their 2nd grandbaby is here.

Happy Birthday to your Dad!

Jenni said...

melts my heart! happy birthday!