Friday, January 22, 2010

The Count Down Begins to a Two Year Old

So we took Jayla to the park to capture some pictures of her, mostly to find one to use for her invitations (coming soon). Thankfully Jenni has been nice enough to let us borrow her very nice spare camera. I think I did a pretty good job considering my model was in a great mood.

Yes, I know the head band was a bit much but it came with the tutu so we snapped a few with her in it!!
Jayla was chasing the "birdies" or better known as the pigeons
This is what she does when we ask her who the big girl is...."MEEEEE"
She stopped to look at the "bugs" (don't worry we ditched the shoes too)
Now let the shoot begin :)





Dancing like a princess






More dancing... I wish we would have gotten her on video.









Some lovely editing thanks to Jenni :)... I have no clue how to use photo shop!!



It's crazy to think our baby girl will be two years old in just a few more weeks. Time for another one!!!
~Thank you Jenni, we love you!!~

5 comments:

Jenni said...

She is so funny! Looks like she was having fun on her super model shoot, little booger, you can so see her mischievous spirit in these pictures! I love her!

Glad you were able to put the camera to use ~ you got some great shots! Plenty to choose from for the invitation! Guess I should get on that...nahhhh, you guys know how I roll, a text invitation suits me just fine! HA! Can't believe our girls are almost 2!

Love you JAYLO!

Anonymous said...

ok to many favorites to pick!!...lol...i love the very first one and the dancing ones!! her little personality jst shines!!! she is absolutely adorable and beautiful!!! so crazy she is almost 2!! wow!! cant wait to c what the next Garrett brings hehe :) ....

Candis said...

You got some awesome shots, and I love her little cheese face in some of them! She was sure hamin' it up for you, huh?! I always love the braid in her hair too.

Glad I got to see you today, but wish it was longer. I think we should plan a park play date for next weekend- maybe all the girls?

Yes, it IS time for you to be pregnant with ME already! I need some company over here! haa

Smith Family said...

You took come great shots!!! Rian will be 1 and Jayla will be 2 3 days later!!! i cant believe it!!! Our adorable big girls!! I love her tutu!!

Keri Garrett said...

She's so cute and has the best personality!

The pictures turned out fabulous and the invites are great!

Can't believe how big she's getting!!