Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bath time is the BEST time!







Just a little story to go along with her bath time pictures. I tried to upload these pictures to an album on myspace. I titled the album January Fun since yes I am behind on both blogging and myspace. Well these six pictures were just a few of the fifty eight I put into the album on myspace. After I uploaded them all and added captions to each picture I received an email saying myspace security had to remove some of my pictures for violating there "terms of use". Which means they don't allow "nude/sexually explicit or violence" photos. If I were to violate these terms again they would be forced to delete my account. I wasn't even sure what they were talking about until I went back into the album and noticed all these bath time pictures were gone.
Okay are you serious people! Let me just say if I offend anyone by my naked baby I am sorry. I'm not committing any crimes. It's her damn bath time. It doesn't get much cuter than that!
At least people can enjoy them on my blog instead!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol that happened to me with pics of ree whn she was born!! so gay!! these pics are great i love it!! shes so funny!

Candis said...

HA--Breakin' the law!

I keep tellin' you to leave her hair like that AFTER the bath! All you need is a little product, and WALLLAH! So cute.

Jenni said...

That story is funny about the myspace story!
I love the mohawk hair!