Thursday, February 5, 2009

I GOT TAGGED


So Jenni tagged me! The rules are you have to go to your 6th folder in your pictures and get the 6th picture from it. Post it and tag 5 other people. Everyone I know that blogs is tagged by now. I guess I can tag my sister.
So you're it Jodi!
~This picture was taken at Camille's wedding. Ironic Jenni would tag me and the picture I would have to put up is her daughter, Lo and her husband, Chad. It's a cute picture, oh how little she was. This is just a reminder that our girls are almost one! Where does the time go?!~

2 comments:

Jenni said...

oh, little lola (so little - holy cow, hard to remember that small of a baby) at auntie camille's wedding! so cute!

Candis said...

Can't get over the fact that your gilrs are turning 1 YEAR? People are NOT kiddin' when they tell you it goes by fast.