Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A post from my sister

My sister is great with her words. I love reading everything she writes. I posted her a birthday wish a few weeks ago and then she posted this for me. Thank you Jodi!! I haven't really had the chance to tell you how much it meant to me. I love you.


"She used to wear lil piggy tales
that barely made the rubber band
but now whenever I'm in need
she'll reach out her own hand
scary movies
up all night
Ben and Jerrys then tucked
into my bed tight
as children
we played pretend
as time went by
she became my best friend
from broken hearts
both boys and friends
she was the one
to help my heart mend
sure we've made mistakes
but we've forgiven them all
because in life's big picture
those things are so small
and still now
when i need a shoulder to cry on
she's the one
i can always rely on
~*~
Thank you for the Birthday post.
More Importantly
for being you!
I Love You!"
xox
~jodi~

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I read that on her blog the other day! It is so nice to have siblings that mean so much to us!

(that is a subtle hint to get cracking on one for Jay! HA! You got time, just joking with ya!