Sunday, February 8, 2009

Superbowl Fun!

Mostly everyone!
Jearel's little Friend Kyan
Thanks Jenni for the great family photo
Mommy, Jay, Lo, & Jenni
Best Friends
Uncle Frank and Jay
Daddy's girl
Can't believe these girls are almost 1

Okay so the cardinals lost, but we still had fun! We spent the first half at Chad's dad's (Brion) house. This has been a tradition for me for the past 10-12 years, with a couple I may have missed. Brion always puts on a huge event. He sets up TV's everywhere, even including the bathroom. There is always plenty of yummy food, drinks, and great company.
We left after the first half mostly because Jay began to get cranky and I was responsible for her. Daddy got to drink and have fun. He got lucky because it would have been the other way around if I didn't have a practical for my anatomy class the next day. I even left during part of the game to go study and get Jay to sleep in the car. We would have loved to stayed the entire time if I wasn't so stressed about everything.
Thank you to Brion for putting this all together for so many years. We always have such a great time!










No comments: