Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Estrella Waterpark

We LOVE this place, not only because it is fun for everyone, but it means we are hanging with our best friends, the Roseland's. Sunday we packed up our stuff and headed out west, for a short afternoon in the sun! Like always, we had a blast and Jayla loved it, more than ever, this year. She is finally big enough to walk just about every where in the water. I'm looking forward to many more fun days like this *hint, hint*.

Thanks to my personal photographer friend, Jenni, for capturing some really great photos of us and making these cute collages, as well as adding them to my blog. You are gonna have to start charging me by the hour (ok not really).
Sweet Jenni loaned us one of her REALLY NICE cameras (for quite sometime), but somehow I can't quite capture pictures like she does. I'm starting to realize it takes some real talent and not just a nice camera. She rocks at her new business, just click her name above to see more.
I can't THANK her enough for all of this!!!

~Thank you, as well, for the invite on Sunday. We love you!~




5 comments:

Jenni said...

we loved having you guys there with us! i swear, next time i will be able to talk more! i felt like i barely got to say two words to anybody!

also, thanks for the little shout out! the links aren't working, but that is b/c it is i think you forgot to put the - between the j and the photography. that little thing gets people every time! ha!

love jayla's hair up like that!

i also love that pic of the three of you!

Jenni said...

oh yeah, let me know if you want any of those pictures individually?! i can upload to shutterfly if you want!

i started a jayla file on my computer!

Jenni said...

LOVE the new header!!!! good job lady!

Anonymous said...

love the new header pic!!! so cute...all the pics turned out so adorable i lv jay in her shades.....her and lola look like they are having a blast as always :) .....looked like a fun day in the sun!

Candis said...

I'm a fan of the new header as well- bright & very much your guys' style!

I so wish we could've hung out with the crew, but I have a sad feeling the Creels won't be at the waterpark 'til next summer. : (

Love all the pics & how Daddy Jer takes Jayla down the slide (very much a Susie/Candis move- make the dads do that kind of stuff!) haa After all, you & I could catch some kind of GERM on that bad boy! Nooo, I'm totally kidding.

Hope to see you guys soon...