Saturday, May 21, 2011

Photog' Friends

I just wanted to give a shout out to some amazing ladies in the photography world. I've had the privilege to work with three outstanding professionals, assisting in wedding photography, across the valley, and out-of-town. These ladies are not only HILARIOUS and SWEET, but they are BEYOND TALENTED. Only one thing comes to my mind when I see their work--PERFECT! Every picture taken is a masterpiece. I am always blow away by their creativity, not to mention, all the crazy equipment and "techy stuff" that goes into their work.

First, Kimberly Jarman:
She owns her own studio in Mesa (coolest studio ever), and runs the show. She has multiple photog's that work for her (second shoot, etc). This is how I met the other two sweet ladies. You can check out her work here.

Second, Mary Jordan:
She is a second shooter for Kim Jarman, but also does a lot of work on her own. I'm so proud to hear the recent news that she is the photographer for ASU (marketing and what not). What an awesome gig, and that just goes to show you she's got talent. You can check out her work here.

Third, Kimberly Bee (also known as KB):
She is a main shooter for Kim Jarman, but also has her own photography business, Bumble and Bloom. You can check out her work here.

I'm thankful to have this opportunity from Jenny Prefling (a close friend of mine since high school), who use to be the office manager for Kim Jarman, but has built a business of her own called The Concierges. She is an amazing writer, with multiple writing gigs. You can check out what her new business is all about here.

~I love you ladies. Thanks for all the fun, laughs, and dance moves (Mary). I look forward to many more weddings/etc, spent with you and maybe a camping trip someday (KB). We will always have Tuscon (Kim & Mary), and now Sedona. See you all soon! XO~

3 comments:

marry said...

you're a sweet heart! can't wait for our next road trip this Friday!!

Anonymous said...

They are all amazing!! What a great side job for you! Or anyone! Fun!

Candis said...

Finally got the chance to look at her site today, and her work is nothing short of amazing! Mannn, they make me want to get married all over again, and that private Chandler wedding was one of the coolest I've ever seen! The cake, the bride, the intimate house setting- LOVE it all.