Friday, May 15, 2009

Bloging Catch-up

CATCH UP #1
We took Jay out to a sports bar that very good friends of mine just opened. They use to own a bar that I use to work at (BFD's) and this is the exact same concept. They have amazing cheap food and very cheap drinks. I am so excited for the Brink's to finally get a place up and running again. With this being said I will be bartending there on Saturdays. No I didn't need to go back to work but thought it would be fun.
Jayla throwing a usual tantrum!
I got her under control!
With all the loud noise she had no trouble sleeping.
My brother stopped by to join us and check out the new place.
Jearel finally happy that I can just relax.

CATCH UP #2

Jayla had her 15 month well check on Tues. the 12th. She only needed to get one shot this time but for some reason this was the worst one yet. She did wake up that morning with a fever, but the doctor said everything looked good. She showed no signs of being sick so they went ahead a gave her the shot. This was her the entire rest of the day and next. She never wanted to leave our bed. Little Miss Mopey Magee. The doctor said she does have 6 teeth coming in. I only noticed 4. Little to my surprise there are 6. 4 top molars and 2 bottom teeth.
Her 15 month stats:
22.6 pounds (average)
32 inches tall (above average "off the charts")
Head ?, all I know is it was finally just average which means she finally grew into her melon that was always off the charts.
Daddy tried hard to cheer up little Miss Jay by taking her swimming. This didn't last long but she absolutely loved watching Maggie our little Outer swim.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Back to work?! This is news to me! Cool! Will give you a lil something to do this summer!

Poor Jay - hope she feels better! Glad her head is average size for you now! Even sick, she looks like a cutie pie!

Candis said...

That is 1 of the CUTEST Pictures I've seen of Jayla, all Emo! I just want to snuggle with her (and she would probably let me, unlike my feisty pants daughter!)

FINALLY- a new post!? Where've you been? I'm sure school has been a major priority. Michael is on track to graduate in December, and I don't know what we'll do with him home? It will feel strange after 4 YEARS.

Anonymous said...

how fun..u will have to tell me where bar is...i will come up on sat and keep u company like old days bfd's that will b great for u!...i honestly nvr thought jay had a big head lol...shes goin to b a tall runway model i swear her and courtney ...ree will b their assistant and hairdresser lol..