Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cinco De Drinko


Jearel and I finally got to get a night out together. Most of you know that he works way too way much and is always working every Friday and Saturday night. Poor guy can never get a break. Thanks to Grandma Riley for taking Jay so Jearel and I could go out and have fun with some of our closest friends. We had a little too much fun. I am still hurting two days after. With Jearel being 34 and me 30, I am thinking we are getting too old for this. Jearel's mom said we are just not seasoned for it anymore. I hope this is true, cuz I definitely can't give up beer.



Joe and Cecilia


The love of my life (next to Jayla anyways)

My brother, Adam and Teresa


It is good to have my brother back. I haven't seen him this happy in a long time!


One of my best friend's Chad, he is like a brother to me. We have been through so much together and I am happy he is still in my life. It was good to see him and my brother sharing in old stories.



Chad tired of the pictures!!


Two of my most favorite people and by far the cutest married couple ever, Chad and Jenni.

This was a rare occasion to get them out during the week.

~Thank you so much for coming. We had a blast with you guys. Can't wait for our California trip in June. Jay-Lo are going to look so cute with their beach bottoms.~


~~Me and my best friend, Jenni~~

Always good times!!!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh how we had a blast! Too much fun! Who knew that going out during the middle of the week could be so great! Love that you are west side for life!

Too funny that you got Chad being annoyed for pictures - so my life! I love the pics!

That pic of you and Jearel kissing is very cute! You look on in love! Glad to get to spend time with you guys as couple - poor Jear Bear always having to work! He is a good hubby!

Glad Adam is back in action as well, I don't think that I could ever hear the sasquash story too many times! He seemed really happy!

San Diego here we come!

Jenni said...

P.S. Title of this post is funny!

Anonymous said...

looks like u all had a blast... great pics! hope u guys hv fun in cali...get tan and drink margaritas! :) gotta love the beach!

Four to Score said...

"cinco de drinko" cute. i almost drove westside, buuuuuuut nope, couldn't do it. i do think that the girls should get together soon though. isn't school almost over?