Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Mama's Day

My little Angel!!! Can't you just once smile for the camera? I swear she is not shy.
Sorry these are in random order. Best present of them all. Can't wait to finish the Saga.
She never wants to look at the camera
Jayla helping Mama open her surprise!
Reading my card from Jayla, yep I sobbed. Being a Mommy has made me so emotional!


Jearel wanted so badly to make my mother's day extra special but all I asked out of him was to keep Jay busy while I studied for my up coming finals. I also told him to not spend a dime on me since I want to save that money to splurge on myself while in California. I already know Jenni and I will be doing alot of shopping.


With all that I asked Jay and Daddy decided to surprise me with a gift certificate for a pedicure to my favorite place. I let them take me out to breakfast that morning. They also got me the Twilight Saga in hard back. I already read and have the first two books in soft cover but the last two only come in hard cover (I had to have them all the same;)). I have been desperately waiting to read Eclipse this entire semester but I made at deal with myself to not read anything besides my school stuff. This has been very hard for me since I am so in love with Edward. I always joke with Jenni that Edward and I were on a little break but now we can finally be together again.


~Thank you so much to the two loves of my life for making my day extra special. I am sorry we couldn't do much more but I promise both of you a fun filled summer!! I love you both more than words can say. I couldn't imagine not being a mommy to the most beautiful baby girl in the world. Jayla you are my sunshine, my little angel from up above. I am so blessed to have you in my life. You make me so proud to call you my daughter. Having you is like having a mommy's day each and every day.~


3 comments:

Jenni said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Glad you and Edward are getting together again!

Anonymous said...

awww hw sweet!! lv the cards they make u so emotional...god a i thought i ws emotional b4 nw i cry at any and every baby or kid thing i swear!! sounds like u had an amazing mommys day!! u deserve it!! and spoil yourself in cali for sure!! fun!

Candis said...

LOVE me some Edward too! I feel a slight void in my life, now that the books are done. I had to get my FIX with Ryan Reynolds in X-Men! : )
Happy Mother's Day, again & glad you had a good one. You guys are great parents & sure made a cute little Muffin!