Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Swimming with the Roselands

Early this morning Lola, Kyan, and Jenni were kind enough to bless us with their presence. We have long been awaiting our summer breaks together. Jenni is on her first week off from teaching and this was just the beginning to our summer adventures.
We let the kids have fun in both of our pools. Actually I think Lola much rather swim in the small pool, but hey that makes it very easy on Mommy. Jayla on the other hand is a water baby for sure. She really wanted her best friend, Lo, to come play with her but settled for Kyan, her future boyfriend. I felt so bad for Kyan because Jayla kept pinching him. This really is her way of showing her love. She just gets super excited and doesn't know how to show it (we are working on this).
Jayla and I were so impressed by Lola's speech. I can't believe how much she says. You would think she was 3 years old. As soon as we greeted them outside she was waving and saying Hi doogie and Hi Jay. There really isn't anything she can't say. Jayla says a lot of words but nothing like that. Good job Lo, you make your Aunti Sue so proud!!!


Lola enjoying the little pool.
Mean Mommy dunking Jay, good thing she loves it!!
She always trys to push away from me. I think swimming lessons may be a good idea after all.
Kyan and Lo. Cutest siblings ever.
Serious Jay
Kyan just kicking it!!
photography by Jenni (you rock)
Jay smiles for the camera!! FINALLY!
BFF
My favorite picture. Compliments to Jenni, of course.
The 3 cutie pies.
Jayla sharing all her toys with Kyan.
My little sweet-pea.

Jenni~ thank you for stopping by. It was a nice last minute surprise. That's how you roll ;). I loved all the pictures!! I know that I will have to steal more after the children's museum tomorrow. We love you guys!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow! I got some really cute ones of Jay today! Love the candids and love the new blog title pic!

We always have fun when we are with you girls! Thanks for a great morning and for feeding us lunch! It will not be the last time that we will be calling you and begging you to come over - LAST MINUTE of course!

Should have so much fun tomorrow! Looking forward to more great pictures!

Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

love the one of jay smiling :) to cute!! and like i said on jennis the one of them 3 is awesome...avery seems to lv the water too but gues we will c ! :) hope u guys have fun today i will b cleaning my salon out woo hoo! lol lv u

Four to Score said...

i wanna go swimming in the mini pool! i had one of those for kylee last year and i left water in it for about a week and then we had to throw it away. good thing it was only 10 bucks, i'll be getting another one soon but draining it every time. yay for summer time and no school!

Candis said...

LOVE the new heading (black & white always does it for me!)

Cute pics & love bringing babies in the pool. Makes me happy to live in AZ.

I think Camden & Jalya will have to have a "Pinch Off" to win over Kyan!! hee hee