Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fun in the Sun







Today I wanted to get a little sun so Jayla and I put on our swimsuits and headed outside. Our pool is still freezing so I thought I would copy Aunti Jenni (with the bowl of water). Jayla was having a blast slashing the water out of the bowls. Fifteen minutes went by and along came a big black spider, that ran across my leg. So out of the sun we went. I wanted to try the pool out before we headed inside. Like I said FREEZING, but Jayla didn't seem to mind.

4 comments:

Four to Score said...

fun day in the sun! cute suit susie. kids are so oblivious to hot or cold when it comes to being outside, it's like they don't feel it or something!

Jenni said...

Jayla looks like she is having a blast with the cups and water! Stupid spider had to go and ruin all her fun!

Love your swimming suit! Very sexy! I WANT a pool!

Have fun going out tonight! I wish I wasn't a loser and liked to actually go out...maybe someday again I will learn to love it!

P.S. Something happened where I didn't finish the post, so please don't double post me for I will look like an idiot!

Anonymous said...

ok im ready to bring ree over and throw her in the pool jst tell me whn...lol...so cute!! damn girl lookn hot n the bikini! u go girl!

Candis said...

I always forget you guys have a pool...but then again, why would I remember- you never invite us over to your house! HAAA, totally kidding.

I agree with the girls- Very cute suit! Jayla's hair is getting so long & pretty!