Monday, April 20, 2009

Girls Night

Me, Candy, and Alicia

It is not too often that I get the chance to go out. Well at least not like I use to ;). I met my cousin Candy and her friend Alicia out for drinks at Sangria Lux Lounge. It is a very cool place. If you ever get the chance you should check it out (for all the west-siders).
As always I had a blast with these girls. I got to finally hear the gossip of the John Mayer cruise they just went on. Oh how jealous I am, now don't get any ideas they were good, but lets just say they made the Star magazine. I'm so proud of you Candy!! Love you girls!

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Can't wait to hear the stories! Glad you had fun! You girls look very hot! Love the new outfit - glad you got a chance to wear it out!

Anonymous said...

how fun!! so wish i could have went...really bad nite so prob glad i didnt.....lol...u guys look beautiful!!

Candis said...

Funny, we're blogging at the same time. I LOVE Tuesdays because that's my morning/early afternoon home with the "Monkey."

VERY cute top you're wearing! I am seriously LONG overdue for a girls night or maybe even weekend! I was thinking of driving down to Havasu to spend some time with my girlfriend the 1st weekend in May. MUCH needed.

THANK YOU for your sweet comment 'bout that TROLL! I could have killed her. Maybe my dress made my tummy look bigger, who knows?? I HATE people sometimes.

Four to Score said...

you guys look hot! if i could have dragged myself out of the bathroom, i would have been there. i was excited the whole day before thinking i was gonna go, what a bummer! i'll have to check that out later...

or maybe a bobby's night in the works?..

Four to Score said...

i don't understand... i totally left a comment on this and it's not here again. well, it went something along the lines of "if i could have picked myself up from the bathroom floor i would have been there" but i can't remember all of it anymore!