Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jayla's First Piggys

So this one is a bit blury but she looked like such a big girl!

She is camera shy.


I love Jayla's hair. She was blessed with a head full every since the day she was born. The doctor even said, "she had the most amount of blond hair she has ever seen on a baby". Then when she was around 6 months old, it started falling out, but before we knew it, it grew right back in. We get compliments on her hair constantly. People always think I style it and have it cut. All I have ever done was stick a barrette in to keep her bangs out of her eyes. Most of the time it is just crazy bedhead~UNTIL NOW~ We FINALLY got some piggys. I was dying laughing this morning at how cute she looked. It was hard getting her to sit still, but we got them in. She is starting to remind me of myself at that age. My mom always sported pig tails in my hair. Yep I too was blessed with a head full of blond hair :).

6 comments:

Four to Score said...

i knew she had enough for some piggys! i love them, they're so cute. and i totally know what you mean, it takes the baby away and makes them look like such a big girl. she'll be making out with boys before you know it... ha just kidding. i know she'll be on lockdown from 6 to 36!

Castle Family said...

Sooooo cute!! She does have the cutest hair!! Meegan was 2 before I could get piggys in her hair. And then there's Trey who has needed haircuts every 6 weeks since he was 3 months old!!!

Jenni said...

Is it ok to tell you that I am officially jealous of Miss Jayla's hair myself!

She looks like such a big girl with her hair up like that! It is so long! I think that by the time Lola is 24 she might have enough hair to do this!

She is so pretty! Love the little clip in there too!

Anonymous said...

adorable...no other words to describe ! :) lv it....cant wait for ree to have some :)

Candis said...

I laughed out loud at Jenni's comment, about Lola being 24 before she has pig tails! I think Camden will just have a big, curly FRO!

I love seeing how different our girls look- they're all so beautiful & have their own unique features.

Keri Garrett said...

She's so stinkin' cute! I love the pigtails!!!