Friday, April 24, 2009

Waiting for Daddy

Being silly waiting for daddy to come home

I'm such a monkey and climb on everything!

I love the pillows on the couch and love throwing them all on the floor.
Silly mommy always picks them up over and over just so I can throw them again!


I'm outside now, which means my daddy finally got home. He always gives in to what I want.

Playing with my new bucket mommy bought for me.
I'm such a big girl now that I am walking EVERYWHERE! This is so much FUN!

Watching Maggie fetch the frisbee, oh how we miss Sydney Poo.
Everyday I get to go help my daddy water his garden. He is growing all the veggies to make us some yummy homemade salsa. I even get to help him water my very own tree.
Daddy is so much fun!! I love when he comes home to play with me.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Love that last picture of the two of them! That needs to go in a frame for sure! Very cute!

If Lola could live outside I think she would! She LOVES it out there, just like Jayla!

Hope you get some good studying done tonight and do good in class tomorrow! We'll be enjoying the zoo with lots of Chad's family tomorrow, but we will think of you!

Keri Garrett said...

Jayla is SO much fun! I love her personality!

It's so weird to me to think that Jearel is a dad. Even though it's been over a year since Jay was born, it's still kind of hard to believe sometimes. I mean, It seems like it was just yesterday he was torturing Jenni and I and trying out all his wrestling moves on us, but now he's got his own baby girl. Crazy. He's such an awesome daddy too! Anyway...I'll stop before this turns into a novel.

Candis said...

Your backyard looks so nice- what an awesome place for her to play! Ours is on the small side, but we'll make it work!

I can't really tell if Camden is into the outdoors yet or not? Every time we are outside, she squints her eyes like she's going BLIND. I try sunglasses, but they're instantly in her mouth!

Looks like pretty Jay is gettin' better at smiling for the camera!?

ME Wowzers!?- What about YOU in this new profile pic?! Where did you have that done, young lady? HOT.

Anonymous said...

awww lv her with daddy to cute....and lv the last pic like jenni said :) frame worthy for sure!!...