Thursday, June 4, 2009

Celebrating 3 Years Our Style

For the past 3 years Jearel asks to take me somewhere nice on our anniversary. It was no surprise to him when I said NO. I told him I wanted to go to our neighborhood sports bar (Sammy's Sports Bar and Grill) to play pool, drink some beer, and enjoy their AWESOME food. This is totally our style of a GREAT night out. It must be the west side girl in me, but I would much rather let loose and have a BLAST, than to feel all up tight at a fancy pants kind of place. No offence to those of you who enjoy this. We had so much fun playing pool, big buck hunter, and our favorite songs on the jukebox. Some guy hogged the touch screen game all night and the dart board was broken, this was the only bummer. Our plans were to go bowling too, but we just couldn't leave.

I was trying to kick my husband's butt at pool. I only won one game after he shot the eight ball in. HA!!


The beers kept coming, with a few shots on the house.

Jearel going crazy on Big Buck Hunter, an old time favorite game of ours.

We played this game several times in our dating days.


~ I LOVE YOU BABE!! Thank you so much for the perfect night out. I am sorry we didn't get to use "the hammer" (his bowling ball). We need to find the time to do this more than on our anniversary. XOXO~
~Thank you to Grandma Riley for taking Jay for the night. We love you.~

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh - LOVE the picture of you two shooting each other! LMAO! The bottom one is cute too!

Looks like you guys had an amazing night out together and were able to have a fabulous anniversary Westside style - just how you like it!

Four to Score said...

the pic of you two shooting each other is definitely cute. don't you sometimes wish you really could? ha, just kidding. what a great anniversary. that is my absolute perfect night out also. too bad we only get it like once a year! here's to hoping the night was successful in more than one way ;-)

Anonymous said...

lmao so lv the gun pics to cute...u look good in purple btw..and the last pic is awesome...frame? ...glad u had a great nite girl ...congrats on three yrs!! lv u :)

Keri Garrett said...

Can't believe it's been 3 years! Congrats!

Also! You KNOW Auntie KK is ALWAYS available for babysitting! :)

Candis said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY (belated) but hope you guys had an awesome one! Very cute pics too.
I can't believe that Michael & Is is just around the corner?....