Tuesday, June 30, 2009

'Lexi turns SIX

Where does time go. I swear just yesterday Renni had her. Alexis is the sweetest & prettiest little girl you will ever meet. Who would have thought, with having 3 older brothers. I'm guessing it's because her mom is the sweetest person you will ever meet.

Steve (Lexi's dad) and Renni already had 3 little boys and always dreamed of having a little girl. Alexis, their dream girl, finally came. Just when things seem to be perfect, everything changed in the blink of an eye. Steve passed away a few weeks after Alexis was born. Jearel and I got to spend alot of time helping with all four kids. How Renni does it on a daily basis amazes me. I can't even manage one with the help of Jearel. Renni is such a strong, loving person and her kids are so lucky to have her.

Lexi's party was a blast. The backyard was GORGEOUS!! Jearel and I are thinking, in the near future, to turn our's into the exact same thing. It looked like we were sitting in our own little resort. I can't even find the words to describe it. You can kind of tell from the pictures.

Jayla was jumping off the bar top. There was bar stools built in the pool and bar stools on the other side with a full size beer cooler, built in BBQ. This was just a mere fraction of it. AMAZING!
Seriously it was a mini oasis!! Jayla was loving this rock.

I love how the dog stood on the waterfall.
My little party girl!!
She is so silly. She wore this hat the whole time.

~Thank you Renni for having us. We soooo want your friends backyard!! I hope Lexi had a great birthday. She is always welcome to visit anytime. We love you and hope to see you again soon.~

4 comments:

Four to Score said...

that backyard is phenominal! maybe someday when i win the powerball, i'm convinced that i will ;-)

that's sad about the kiddos not having their dad. i worry about this all the time. that's too bad.

Jenni said...

Dang - you weren't kidding about that backyard! It is beautiful, you guys should definitely do that to yours! Jayla looks cute in her big girl party hat!

Candis said...

That backyard is definitely an oasis!
Growing up, our neighbors owned a pool company, so they had a sand beach walk-in & their pool totally looked resort-style as well. (I say, reap the benefits of friends' stuff!)

I love that little suit on Jay! I just bought Camden a new one for her Birthday (I am officially obsessed.)

Anonymous said...

yes u should def do the bckyrd i lv it...well wht i c i lv it....lv jay in her little hat and def lovin that suit!!!