Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us

Today marks a special day for Jearel and I, not only is this our 3 year anniversary, but it also was the day we conceived Jayla, 2 years ago. I'm sure most of you know we are trying for baby # 2, so here's to hoping today is the lucky day.

We didn't have this blog 3 years ago, so I wanted to share in the memories of our wedding day.
These are some of our favorite.

Our rehearsal dinner was on a party boat. We had bag pipe players, belly dancers and a little dancing from all of us.
The margarita's and beers kept flowing all night long.


It was perfect for all of us party people



Our beautiful wedding day. I couldn't have imagined it any other way.




The girls

The guys

Our handsome little nephews

Our beautiful nieces


I was trying to squeeze Jearel's ring on, HA!




We partied on the beach ALL night long.

The place of our wedding
Me and my Mama.
The wedding party (where's Chad?)
Our first dance to the perfect song. (Marc Cohen, "True Companion")

~I love you babe. Thank you for 3 wonderful years as my husband and 7 years as my best friend. I am looking forward to our night out, our style. XO~

4 comments:

Jenni said...

ahhhhhh...what a sweet post! i remember that day so well! you guys are so cute!

here is to hoping that june 3 will be your lucky day in so many ways! have fun tonight!

we love you guys!

Anonymous said...

awww great post...it was an amazing wedding and u looked gorgeous as always...so glad i shared in it!! lv u...have a great time today!! crossing for number 2 :)

Four to Score said...

that was such a fun weekend. happy anniversary! maybe there'll be another feb baby next year!

Candis said...

I remember seeing that one of you in your straw hat with the beer & always loved it!