Sunday, June 7, 2009

Friday Fun Day

Get ready for the longest post of your life. Friday was full of so much fun that there was a ton to share.
First we started the day off by meeting Jenni and Lola at The Little Gym. Jenni already takes Kyan there, but she wanted to give Lola a trial class before signing her up. I have been thinking of take Jay to something like this for awhile. It is a bit pricey, but since Jay doesn't get much interaction with other babies, I thought this would be great for her.

This sign was so cute, welcoming the "Birds" to their class.

Jay-Lo were waiting patiently with for the class to start.

Jay n Mama

Lo and Mama Jenni

Here they go!!! The class was so cute, even better than I imagined. Jayla had a hard time following directions. I guess there is something to be said for day care because Lola did such a great job. I was a little embarrassed by Jay's lack of attention to us. She did come around half way through the class. We are signing her up right after vacation. I hope with the repetitiveness she will learn to sit still. HA!


Jay was chasing the bubbles.

This was her favorite time, explore time, when they get to go off and do their own thing.
I mean she was practically doing her own thing anyways.

This ring thing was her favorite spot. She climbed through it over and over.

Wait, the balls were her favorite. She had a hard time when it came time
to put them away!! Warning to all parents, I have a pincher and a ball fighter.

Don't steal her ball!!

Before you know it, Jay will be doing what the kid in the background picture is doing. Go Birdies!!
The Little Gym even offers, cheer leading classes &
dance classes when the girls turn 3. I can't wait!!


Next we went to the water park out in Estrella. Thanks to Jenni's parents for buying a house out there, we get to enjoy the fun water park. It is so beautiful and peaceful in Estrella. If it wasn't so far I would move there in a heartbeat. I will definitely be joining the Roseland and Divis gang more often.

Jayla and Lola were getting a feel for the water before going in.


Silly girls
(it was a bit chilly)

They make you double diaper (little swimmer and a washable swim diaper). I couldn't stop laughing at their big padded booties.

I love seeing Kyan and Lo together. Kyan is such a patient big brother and Lo lights up every time she sees him.

I tortured Jayla down the slide. It was actually pretty fun. She didn't seem to mind until we got to the bottom.

I am thinking she was mad the fun came to an end.

Some how Aunti Jenni can get Jay to smile for the camera. Thanks Jenni :). I LOVE this one.

I see trouble brewing up here.

Lola finally warmed up to the water after a few trips (I hear). Maybe it took a little encouragement from her best friend Jay.

Jenni decided to torture Lo down the slide as well.

She did good. Maybe next time the girls will be dragging us down it, instead of us dragging them!


~Thank you Jenni for always thinking of us. You seem to know how to keep the kiddos busy with the best activities. We had the best time on Friday. Next up-CALI BABY!! I can't believe it is almost finally here.~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

to fun the girls and mommys look adorable...i wnta go on that slide looks so fun!! and yay for dance and cheer classes!!! omg i cant wait for ree to b 3!!! ...

Four to Score said...

i was laughing when you left that comment on jenni's about jay not following directions. kylee is STILL like that! it's so embarrassing! she does whatever she wants, whenever she wants in that class. but that's why i keep taking her, i'm holding out for her learning how to freakin listen!

looks like jay had fun at the little gym. well of course she had fun, she was running around doing what she wanted to, right?

that water park looks fantastic. i love the pic of you two on the slide, very cute of mama and baby!

Jenni said...

We did have a very busy day on Friday, Lola ended up with a four hour nap that day, one that I didn't get to enjoy as we went to dinner and I left as soon as she fell asleep to run errands and go get ready, oh well!

The little gym was super fun and I think that I am going to sign up Lola this Friday instead of next! Need something to do this Friday, as I will pack after the gym!

The water park was great! I am sure the reason Lola got in this time and was able to enjoy it was because of Jayla! I also think that that one picture of Jayla belongs in a frame! It is so cute! I love how she is looking off to the side! I love it out at Estrella, it is so peaceful and pretty! It is even cooler at night out there too! We went to the park there on Friday, that is where I picked up the kids from after dinner, and it was beautiful! They didn't want to leave!

Glad you could join in on the fun! Cali here we come!!!

Candis said...

You are a GOOD picture stealer, sister! hee hee (we all do it, huh!)

That will be great for Jayla since it's more structured, and she'll be able to interact with (and hopefully NOT pinch) other kiddos! Too funny. I can't get over how cute that is, for some reason?

Make sure to pack some WARM clothes for Cali--the high was only 70 degrees, but it was beautiful! You guys are going to have so much fun. I LOVE shopping there- more my style!

Candis said...

P.S.-
Yes, I LOVE me some $5 tank tops! : )