Friday, July 17, 2009

Candis and Camden Came Out to Play

Friday morning's are Jay-Lo's little gym class. The class is for babies 10 months to 19 months old. I decided to invite Candis and Camden to join in for a free trial class. It would be nice to see them join us more often, but it is such a far drive for the girls. Little Cam bug did so good. She seems to have the same free spirit that Jay does. She loved running around and doing her own thing.


Camden doing a back roll with the help of her mama, Candis
Lola and mama, Jenni.

Camden moving to her own groove

Lola is the teacher's pet. She always goes and sits on her lap during song time.
Every Friday we do something new. This was the bouncy thing where we helped with "jumping skills"
Thanks to Jenni's photography skills, she captured all three girls together. Most of the time we were all in separate areas of the little gym.
Jayla's favorite time is ball time. She may be the only kid who refuses to put the balls away when we are all done.
After the little gym, Jenni and Candis decided they wanted to come over and swim. We picked up some Paradise Bakery on the way home, put all 3 girls down for a nap, and enjoyed some R&R in the pool. We got about 2 hours of just mommy time and Kyan time.
Kyan is only 4 years old and took this great picture of us girls. Great job buddy!!

Jayla and Camden woke up from there naps and joined us in the pool.

I love this picture of Jayla, it really shows how white her hair is.
She's our little blond beauty!
She is crazy in our pool and loves to be thrown around!
She thinks she can swim all on her own. This is exactly why I loved our 2 hours of NO babies in the pool. Jayla wears me out.
After pool time I got the opportunity to see Jenni's new house. They just found out while we were swimming that their offer had been accepted. The house like a castle. It is so beautiful and HUGE. I know I keep saying this, but I can't wait for the slumber parties at the Roseland pad!!
Thank you girls (and Kyan), for a VERY fun day!! My door is always open, so please feel free to come join us again.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Finally - I only uploaded these pictures to your blog...what? FRIDAY night!!! Just kidding around with you! I love how we can all have the same pictures, but our words are so different! It is really funny actually!

We had so much fun with you, thank you so much for convincing Candis and Camden to come out and play with us! I just got a maybe!

Also, thank you for letting us crash your pad and swim afterwards! Soon we will be able to crash my place! Slumber parties here we come! No pool yet though, we are going to wait a few years and save money to get it - in the meantime, my place will just have to be splash pad central! I will fill you in on the details later, cause you know I was hoping for a pool right away!

Love the picture of you and Jayla in the pool! You are right - her hair is WHITE! You can really tell in that picture for sure!

Last week of my summer break - we have to DO SOMETHING (ok, a lot of somethings) this week! We are headed over to your area maybe later this morning, as I need to take Kyan school shopping and I love the Children's Place by your house! Will call you last minute if we head that way!

Talk soon!

Candis said...

You are not kiddin'- Cambug does "Move to her own groove!?" haa, couldn't have said it better myself. I'm glad you & Jayla, the free-spirit were there, 'cuz "Teacher's Pet" Lola would have made Camden look like a devil child! haaa
Thank you again so much for thinkin' of us, and for having us over.

By the way, I feel the SAME exact way about Camden, wearing my butt OUT! So, I too, appreciated the Mama time for as long as we got!

Anonymous said...

so glad u guys got mommy time! and the kids look like they have a blast at the gym! jays hair is so white..lv it! ....