Monday, July 13, 2009

A Party For Camden

Saturday we headed to the Creel's house for Camden's first birthday party.
It is so hard to believe that Camden is already one. Our baby girls are growing up way too fast.
~Thanks again to Jenni the photographer~
The Creel family: Michael, Candis, and the birthday girl, Camden
This is my favorite picture of beautiful Camden.
Party in the Creel pool


Camden got some really great presents, including this doggie from us. She really wants a real puppy but this was close enough. It barks, pants, and wags it's tail. She LOVED it!
Jayla was a party pooper when we first arrived.


Camden's dolly and a little (yummy) cake seemed to cheer her up!



Thank you Creel's for the invite. Camden is such a sweet heart!! It was good to see everyone. Thank you Camille and Jenni for letting me steal pictures. And again thank you Aunti Jenni for all the adorable photo's of Jay.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

she got some cuties of jay!!! lv it....i knw cam is so adorable in all the pics...wish we could of chatted more...def think the wine at ur house is good idea!!

Candis said...

Yess, Jay did LOVE Camden's baby doll! (Michael & I were laughing about that later- how Jay kept dragging it around with her.)
At least someone gets some use out of it- Camden will pick the baby up & rock her....then chuck her over & OUT of the play pen! haaa

So glad you guys came, despite the conflict with the nap (I know how that goes!) Maybe this year- all the girls will get on the SAME schedule if/when Camden starts sleeping less.....but please keep your fingers crossed for us that she doesn't! : )

I have a feeling the Small Paul jammers will get worn to threads, like the other cute outfits you've given Cambug!

Thank you again!!

Candis said...

P.S.-
My mom kept saying how adorable Jayla was!

Jenni said...

OK, so I think we have a fair trade going on - I LOVE taking pictures of Jayla and will do any time we are with you, well, anytime you want for that matter, as long as you will baby sit Lola for me so that I can go on a date with my baby boy Kyan!

Thank you so much for a great day with my son! I can't thank you enough for that time with just him!!!

Love Jayla in ALL of these pictures (maybe 'cause I took them?!) She is a cutie pie and we love all the time we get to spend with you guys!!!

Keri Garrett said...

Jayla is SO beautiful!

Smith Family said...

I love her outfit!! Is there a time Jay isn't adorable!! LOL