Monday, July 20, 2009

Kingston's Here!!!

We have a new family member. Chris and Raven Garrett finally welcomed their baby boy, Kingston, on Friday. After a very long day he made his arrival at 11:38 PM. Weighing in at 7 lbs 12 oz and 21 inches long. We got the opportunity to meet Kingston yesterday. He is such a handsome little guy. Jearel and I both laughed when it came to holding him, we were a little apprehensive at first. You forget how tiny and fragile newborns are.

Baby Kingston
Uncle Jearel holding his adorable new nephew.

This picture is a bit blurry but this was Jayla throwing a fit. She was VERY jealous of her dada holding the baby.

Thank you to Chris and Raven for letting us come visit. We know how tired and overwhelming it can be as new parents. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask. We love you and congrats!!! Welcome to the parent club :)!

5 comments:

Keri Garrett said...

Jayla was so cute yesterday! Her reaction to her daddy holding Kingston was so funny! She's just so much fun!

Jenni said...

Congratulations and welcome to this world, Kingston!

Anonymous said...

awe so cute!!! welcome to the new bundle of joy

Candis said...

Yes, long day for Mama huh (I can relate!) CONGRATS to them!
Wow, maybe you guys need to visit multiple baby nurseries & get Jayla used to it! hee hee

Meagan said...

Hi I am Meagan. I am the girl that Mrs.Roseland told you about for babysitting. I just wanted to give you my cell phone number & email in case you wanted to call me or email me when you will need a babysitter.
Cell: 602-291-9375
Email: tinker.jam13@yahoo.com.
Please call me anytime you need a sitter.
Thanks.