Sunday, August 30, 2009

"BAUBOOLS" Bath

We introduced Jayla to bubble baths and now she can't live with out them. She is a big fan of her "baubools". This gives her all the more reason to love her baths (not that she didn't already). Jayla even got to move in on mommy's bath tub. It is like a mini swimming pool for her. As you can imagine she is in water heaven.


This is my new favorite picture of Jayla. She is such a "cheesse" head- he he.
(I love seeing all her big girl teeth, especially her molars)


3 comments:

Jenni said...

Love the baubools! Bet she loves it in the mini pool!

Candis said...

I love all these too, especially the top one! (They looked even cuter on my computer screen today, than last night on your camera.) : )
Her teeth are the cutest/whitest chiclets I've ever seen!! haa

Maybe I should bust out some "Baubools" for Cambug & teach her a new word?! She learned "ock" today (rock) when she kept picking them up in our back yard, bringing them to us, & repeating the cycle over & over again.

Anonymous said...

awe so cute...she looks so happy....yay for the mini pool....im sure she lvs it!