Thursday, August 20, 2009

Vanessa's an Old Lady

Well not really, as we celebrated her 29th birthday at Lisa G's Wine Bar (I wish I was 29 again). It was a perfect night with just the girls. I was hoping someone (Camille, Sarah, Vanessa or my second mom, Cathy) would have emailed me some pictures by now. This is the only one I got of the night, I guess I was too busy having FUN to remember to take pictures.

Camille, Sarah, Vanessa, and Me
Thank you girls for a great night. Happy Birthday again to my little sista, Vanessa. I love you girl!!

3 comments:

Candis said...

I am DUE for a Girl's Night- I've just been so dang tired lately. But, we really need one?!
You'll have to let me know where you got your dress- I love it!

Jenni said...

You girls look like such HOTTIES!!! Holla!

Happy Birthday to Vanessa!

Anonymous said...

it was a blast!!! wish i could of stayed longer but 6am comes early as u knw lol...u lookd so adorable in tht dress i lvd it!!!! we always seem to like the same thing.s! ps i look like a cow...but anywy ive been losing so soon i will b semi cute...lol...i have pics and plan to post but been sooooooo beyond busy!!!