Friday, August 21, 2009

Headband OBSESSION

Jayla takes it upon herself to play with the things in my bathroom cabinets while I am blow drying my hair. This time she made it all the way to the back of the cabinets to where I neatly stack all of my headbands. She always takes them off my head (when I wear them) just to put them around her neck. Why?! I am not sure because I rarely ever wear one. I never thought in a million years she would put every single one of them around her neck. I know it is hard to tell in the pictures but there are at least 10 around her neck. I was dying laughing when I saw her like this. Then she couldn't stop laughing with me. She is such a goof ball.

Oops one fell off. Time to put it back.
HE HE!! This is so fun mommy!

2 comments:

Candis said...

I love this! Shé is looking more & more like you! Hey, now I know where to go if I ever need to borrow a headband- GEEZ! Haa

Jenni said...

What a ham! She looks so cute!