Friday, August 21, 2009

Family BBQ

Jearel and I invited some of my family over for a BBQ and swimming this past Sunday. I was feeling pretty guilty that my Aunti Suzy and Uncle Phil have not seen Jay since her birthday. So we finally got our butts in gear and made it happen. My cousin Candy came with her boyfriend Tom as well as my brother and his two oldest boys. It was the weekend after my brother's birthday so my Aunt had the brilliant idea to bake him a birthday cake (it was so yummy).

My Aunti Suzy trying to light 32 candles.
Happy Birthday Adam
All of us :) (Jayla was yelling CHEESE)
My Uncle Phil, Aunti Suzy, cousin Candy and Jayla
Jayla was trying to blow help blow up her water wings (my Aunt thought they would work but NO Bueno, she couldn't move her arms)

Jearel being crazy with AJ
Jumping over the rafts.
Cameron showing off his muscles.
Jayla was wiped out by the end of the day. This is the best snuggle time for us!

Thank you so much Aunti Suzy and Uncle Phil for bringing all the goodies (presents to the yummy food). Thank you to Candy for the cookies and fruit. We love you guys so much. Lets get together again soon :)

3 comments:

Candis said...

Maybe floaties are better when they get a little older? I LOVE that last shot of you & her on the ground, with her little "Melt my Heart" jammers!

Jenni said...

Oh - family time! Love these days! So happy that your fam was able to come over and hang out! Everyone looks like they had a blast!

Anonymous said...

love snuggle time...jay is such a doll...i miss her! and u!...i lv family time...its the best...so glad u got to have the fam time and also celebrate Adams bday!!