Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Girls Night Out...

... with my girl Candis. We had such a great time, talking, laughing, and more talking. I think I was laughing the entire night.

Candis asked to meet up for a few drinks last night (gosh knows we needed them). She lives in the east valley so we decided to meet somewhere in the middle. Of course all I could come up with was- Hurricane Bay. This was just suppose to be our starting point, but with all of our talking we never made it anywhere else. I was having so much fun that the entire night slipped right by us. I think we both stayed out a bit longer than we intended. We even had our dancing shoes on and never found the time to break them in ;).
Before we said our goodbyes it dawned on us that we missed out on some photo opps and lost that fresh look when you first set foot in the clubs.
Here was take one. Believe it or not we couldn't find anyone to help take a picture.
Take 5 (found a not-so-good photographer)
This one is my favorite!!
Candis~ Thank you so much for the night out. I had so much fun with you. I feel like we have been friends for 20 years. Next up- your neck of the woods and maybe a spot on your couch- HA- and I will have to go kidnap Jenni so she can't say NO (we love our Jenni)!
Thank you Mykol for being Mr. Mom so we could have a much needed girls night.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Yay! How fun! Next time I am going! In fact, think I will plan one just so that I can go out with you two sexy ladies!

Love the hair...and the dress!

Candis said...

You stole my exact words. I seriously felt like we inhaled some laughing gas, or ate some Laughy Taffey?? (or was it that Jolly Rancher!??) haaaa
I honestly thought I'd stay for a drink of so, because I usually start fading pretty quickly in the night, due to my OLD age....but not the case at all. The funny part is, I could have stayed & chatted even LONGER...but Michael may have sent out the Search & Rescue Squad!

Thank you for one of the most fun/simple nights I've had in a very long time, & I can't wait 'til our next adventure East-Side Style!

Anonymous said...

glad u guys had a good time...u both look very pretty :) ...hopfully u guys can steal jenni nxt time!!