Monday, March 2, 2009

Cousins

A.J. with Jay (I love her little hand holding onto him)
Cameron loves to play with Jay! Such a great big cousin!


Jayla got to spend sometime with her Uncle Adam (my brother) and two of her cousins (his boys) on Sunday. She absolutely loves being around other kids. It is so cute to watch her giggle and reach for them. She even kept trying to give kisses, which I think the boys were a little embarrassed about. My poor brother though, he kept trying to hold her but Jay is going through a weird stage with men. ~Don't worry Adam she loves you, just come over more and she will be your biggest fan. She is a huge cuddle bug!~

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Glad to see that the boys get to love on Jayla a little bit! Very cute, and her little hand on his leg is adorable!

Candis said...

So, you're liking the new pink shirt? : ) I love it on her! Tell her she's going to be grounded if she keeps touching boys legs!! Hee hee