Friday, March 13, 2009

Jessica Simpson... Rascal Flatts...Party Bus... & Beer!!

On our party bus, on our way to PARTY!

AMAZING!!

This little girl was from "Make a Wish" her wish was to sing on stage at their concert.
She did awesome. It brought tears to my eyes.

So sweet!

Yep, that's Brian Urlacher, he was three rows behind us.



I love this man!

Don't be jealous!



I love a man with a guitar!!



Rocking entrance!!

Nicole, Me, Stephanie, and Jamie

Nicole and I




It definitely pays to have hot friends that still work in the bar industry. A good friend of mine, Nicole, bartends at The Moon Saloon. She has been there for, I think, 4 years now. A lot of professional baseball players, their coaches, and trainers all hang out at the moon. She has gotten to know them pretty well. Needless to say she got us the serious hook up last night. Long story short, someone from the band, Rascal Flatts, is good friends with one of the baseball players Nicole knows. So she was invited to go with a group of them to the concert last night and that's where I got my hook up. We got to ride with them on a party bus and sit in the front row. Our tickets even said "artist comp" on them. It was AMAZING!! I had such a great time. I took over a 100 pics. I couldn't get over the fact that I could just reach out my hand and almost touch them. Jessica Simpson opened for them. Regardless what anyone says about her weight, she still looked beautiful. I would kill for her body!


~Thank you so much, Nicole, for the invite. It was a blast!! I love ya! Also thank all your friends for me, like Jim, Ak, Jamie, Stefanie & everyone else ;)~

3 comments:

Jenni said...

OMG! You girls looked so pretty - no, that word is not good enough, how about HOT!
Sounds like you had such a fun night! Happy you got to get out!

Anonymous said...

so jealous looks like u had a blast and jenni is rite u guys all look hot...fun times!! nxt time can the fatty redhead friend come along lol......

Candis said...

My Aunt & Uncle are good friends with Gary, the lead singer & got your similar HOOK-UP! Then, they hung out with him & the band afterward. I am jealous of you both! (I was trying to drop hints to my aunt for months....but I guess my hints weren't obvious enough.)

I saw Rascal Flatts a few years ago at Country Thunder, & they were 1 of the best shows I've ever seen!