Saturday, March 28, 2009

Jenni's Crafty

Jayla with her inspirational bow
Some of Jenni's creations!!

My creation's for the night!
Hard at work
Jenni the pro.

Last night Jenni hosted a bow/flower clip making party for us. She has been making us adorable hair pieces for our daughters hair and even introduced us to the lady who got her inspired. It was a great opportunity for all the mommies and daddies to get together, hang out, and eat some good food. On top of all that, us mommies got to make the cutest/ stylish hair clips for our girls to sport. Each mommy contributed some ribbon, flowers, clips, etc. to be crafty! We owe most of our thanks to Jenni, not only for putting this together, but for teaching us, and supplying most of the goodies.

Jenni and I are also talking about making a ton to sell. Hopefully we will be ready for a booth at the farmer's market come October, but in the mean time we will be making them, so if you are interested let us know. I also think Jenni might be selling some at Camille's salon and I may even hit up my cousin Candy's salon.

This was so much fun for me. Who would have thought! Maybe I am like my mother after all. She LOVES being crafty!! Or better yet, maybe it's like Jenni said, "it's like therapy for me"!


~~Love ya Jenni, thanks again~~

6 comments:

Jenni said...

I had so much fun - thanks for being on top of things and bringing the sandwiches! You are a much better host than me! HA!

Your bows look awesome and I can't wait to see Jay in them! Despite what you think, you are crafty! You made the tutu for Jayla and yourself, now the bows!

Can't wait until the next time we can make our bows! We got to get crackin' if we want to really do this!

Anonymous said...

it was a blast...i was so sad to u had to go early but i understand.....u were def rockin the bows i lv them
...we gotta do this again soon....

Candis said...

Fun nite for sure & good to see you guys. I feel 'ya on the leavin' early, since we keep Camden on a pretty tight schedule! (always in bed by 8pm.) Makes our lives WAYYY easier that way.
Hope to see you soon...

Jenni said...

Hey, I edited that pic of Jay to make it blury around the edges, if you want me to fix it back to normal for you I will?! I love that picture of her!

Candis said...

Don't get any ideas, little lady! (We'll take anything STUFFED, though) HAAA
Hey, I posted a comment on this but don't see it?

Candis said...

Hey lady- why are you on pain meds? Hope you're ok.

Talk soon...