Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Who Needs a Binky When You Got a Toothbrush

For the past four months we have been brushing Jay's teeth with her very own toothbrush and toothpaste. She loves it, but all of a sudden this past week she throws a tantrum when we try to take the toothbrush away. She wants to keep it in her mouth to suck on. She will go everywhere with it in her mouth, kinda like the old binky days. I am thinking it helps with the pain of her four big chompers on top. Three of the four are half way down and one is just peeking out. I am not sure how good the sucking of the toothbrush is for her teeth, but hey, it beats a screaming baby!

Such a little poser!

Her hair is growing so fast, she can't see unless we clip back those bangs.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol i lv it...i lv hw her hair looks like it has a little flip goin on....and im with u keep the kid happy i would no screaming babies please...lv u

Jenni said...

Oh my gosh, that first picture is hilarious, sassy, and so Jayla!

After awhile you will learn to tune out the screaming baby and not really even here it! Took me until my second child, but it will happen I promise! Hopefully that second baby will be here sooner than later too!

Candis said...

How cute! She is really startin' to remind me more of YOU lately, especially when you do her little bangs back like that. : )

It's also very strange/funny that you posted this...because I JUST got Camden her 1st toothbrush @ my dentist today & am gettin' ready to try it out as soon as these bottom toofers poke through!

Four to Score said...

hmmmm, i left a comment on this posting and i don't see it. did you not get it?

Jodi said...

CRACKS ME UP!.. she looks so big I want to cry!!!!