Monday, March 2, 2009

Our little Diva




Jay and I go on walks just about everyday in her new wagon (present from Grandma and Grandpa Riley). The weather has been perfect minus the AZ sun. Poor Jay is always squinting her eyes while trying to see everything on her ride. I bought her sunglasses a few months ago but she never kept them on so I put them up. That was until I decided to give them one more try. To my surprise she left them on. It was too cute for words. Jearel was gone most of the day and was pulling up as we were getting home from our walk. He was speechless at his adorable little diva. He couldn't stop laughing, and neither could I. She even took them off and tried putting them on top of her head like mommy does as she was saying Hi to daddy. It's amazing how much babies take in. I don't want to be bias, but she is my little smarty pants ;)!!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Her little shades are so cute! Love that she loves her wagon so much! She just looks like she is chillin'!

Anonymous said...

omg i love the shades to cute.....

Candis said...

Camden has those same glasses- too cute! (has them in pink also) In fact, I packed them in her suitcase 2nite for our trip!
I haven't put them on her in a long time...so we'll see if she keeps them on or not?