Saturday, March 21, 2009

Take Jayla out to the Ball Game.

Miss Lola and her Mommy, Jenni

Silly girls

Jayla tickling and tackling her daddy


She is such a goof ball!



Sharing kisses with daddy


She likes to steal his glasses


My perfect little family (working on adding a forth member)


The Roseland family, minus Chad


Our make shift shade for the kiddos



Jearel had took the day off on Wednesday since he worked late the night before. We decided to go up to the new ball park on 107th n Camelback to watch a spring training game. We really didn't watch the game, but enjoyed in eachothers company with Jenni, Kyan, and Lola. Jearel loves getting time to spend with Kyan. He is his little buddy. They are so cute together! I know Jearel really wants a little boy, even though he wouldn't trade Jay in for the world. With that being said we are officially working on baby # 2.
~Thanks Jenni for sharing in a fun afternoon with us. It was nice to just sit and relax. I can't get over how good our girls were with just sitting in one spot for so long. Maybe we can try this again soon and bring Chad along.~



2 comments:

Jenni said...

We always have fun together! Thanks for inviting us and always thinking about us when you do go places! This week was a great week off and makes me want to work a job with a little flexibilty - oh wait, I'm a teacher...I get a week off in the fall and spring and two in winter, plus summers - just kidding!

The pics of Jay and her daddy are great! I also love the family pic! You guys make for one good looking fam! So excited that you are trying for baby number 2! I love watching my kids together! You will too!

What will our next date be? Maybe Wildlife World Zoo? I have a buy one get one in free coupon somewhere!? Maybe next weekend? Will depend on how Chad's dad is doing I guess, also on what you guys are doing! Want to make it up there before it gets too hot!!!

Speaking of hot - let's set a date for the pics!

Again, had a fun week/weekend with you and your fam!!! Talk soon!

Candis said...

Great family shot of you guys & love the daddy/daughter moments caught on camera. I always have a soft spot for those.